It is important that you read this sheet carefully.
ACCOMMODATIONS: For photos of the houses and area you can check out our web site at www.antiochranch.com
1) Our "Southwest" home has a complete kitchen, bathroom with shower, living room, and two bedrooms (one with queen-size bed, one with 2 twins). Bar-B-Q! PRESENTLY OCCUPIED FULLTIME!
2) Our "Americana" home. There is a large, complete kitchen, bathroom with shower, large living room with piano, and two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and the other with a single and a double. Bar-B-Q!
3) Our “Hammer House” is semi-nautical in theme. Upstairs: master bedroom with a queen-size bed, small bedroom with bunks, a half bath and a closet area. Downstairs: small bedroom with a double bed, full kitchen, small dining room, and full bath with shower/tub. Bar-B-Q!
4) Our "Country Victorian" home has a complete kitchen, bathroom with tub/shower, living room, and two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, the other with 2 twins. Bar-B-Q! OUR COUNTRY VICTORIAN IS PRESENTLY RENTED FULL TIME.
5) The “Cabin” is our smallest cottage, with a cute loft bedroom and its cozy double bed. It is fully furnished with a complete kitchen that joins the eating and living room area. Honeymooners love this cottage, as it is our most secluded rental with its own driveway and parking area. It also has a unique Bar-B-Q. OUR CABIN IS PRESENTLY RENTED FULL TIME.
NOTE: In the event of serious adverse weather conditions and accompanying problems (i.e. power outages, high winds) that would make your stay at Antioch Ranch an unreasonable difficulty, or your travel dangerous, our policy is to shift your deposit to future dates.
*** Please bring your own sheets, pillowcases, and towels. (If you are flying into Northern California, we can provide linens for a minimal fee.) Blankets and pillows are provided for the bedrooms only. Sleeping bags often work out best for kids. Please bring rubber/plastic sheets for possible bed wetters!
*** Since we request removal of “street-shoes” to help preserve our floor covering, and help in clean-up, slippers would be worth bringing. We also recommend flashlights.
1) The kitchens are fully equipped, ready to use.
2) We have microwaves, toasters and coffee makers in all the kitchens.
3) Please do not cook fish in the houses. The smell lasts for weeks. Bar-b-queuing fish outside is fine.
Please call us to make your initial reservation. Return a signed Reservation Form with a 50% deposit within seven days.
CHECK IN/OUT TIME:
3:00 p.m. is usually the earliest for arrival. Check out time is 11:30 a.m. If you have a special request, please ask and we will see what we can do.
For us to retain our reasonable rates we ask you to do your own cleanup as you leave. That means leaving the house as neat and clean as you found it. We have a check list to help you. Or you can pay one of the young ladies across the street to do it for you. Please let us know when you arrive. Either way please do not leave unwashed dishes.
To help with rising County dump demands we ask you to sort the various items. Please read the trash instruction sheet posted in each house. Thank you!
ELECTRICITY: With electricity costs rising, please turn off the lights and appliances you are not using.
1) No pets.
2) No smoking in house.
3) We welcome families with children, and we ask you to help them respect our facilities and other guests.
4) No illegal drugs or hard liquor.
5) No unmarried couples.
1) A wood stove is your primary heat. Paper, matches, kindling, firewood. You might want to bring some “Presto-logs” to get things started.
2) Please read the posted instructions on how to use the airtight type wood stoves.
3) Please do not use the kitchen range for heating the house.
4) Please do not chop kindling in the house or on the deck. There is a chopping block outside.
5) We use a lot of wood each year, so please be as frugal as possible. Thanks!
FUN THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN THE AREA:
Hike up river Skunk train Whale/seal watching
Museums Bicycling Golf & tennis
Gift shops Art galleries Skin-diving
Canoe up Big River Fishing Tide pools
State Park programs Bocce Ball Picnics
Pigmy forest tour Read Indoor Aquatic Center
Local shows July Music Festival Paul Bunyan Days
Beaches Pick fruit in season Sleep
Volleyball Horseshoes Go to church
MAY YOUR STAY WITH US BE JUST RIGHT FOR YOU!
Jerry & Pat